Uttar Pradesh UPTET New Exam Date 2021
Post Date : 28 September 2021
Post Update Date : 22 December 2021
Short Information :Examination Regulatory Authority Of Uttar Pradesh has Recently Uploaded New Exam Notice for the UP Teacher Eligibility Test UPTET November Exam 2021. Those Candidates Who have Applied for this Exam can Download Exam Date Notice.
Uttar Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test (UPTET 2021) Exam Date
UPTET 2021 Primary & Junior Level |
Short Details of Notification
- Notification Released on : 04 October 2021
- Online Application Start : 07 October 2021
- Registration Last Date : 26 October 2021
- Fee Payment Last Date : 27 October 2021
- Complete Form Last Date : 28 October 2021
- New Exam Date : 23 January 2022
- Admit Card Available : Notified Soon
- Answer Key Available : Notified Soon
- Result Declared : Notified Soon
- For Paper I Only
- General / OBC / EWS : Rs. 600/-
- SC / ST : Rs. 400/-
- PH (Divyang) : Rs. 100/-
- For Both Paper (Junior / Primary)
- General / OBC / EWS : Rs. 1200/-
- SC / ST : Rs. 800/-
- PH (Divyang) : Rs. 200/-
- Pay the Examination Fee Through SBI I Collect Fee Mode Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking or Pay the Exam Through SBI E Challan Fee Mode, Submit Fee Any Branches of SBI.
UPTET 2021 Primary I to V & Junior VI to VIII Eligibility
UPTET Languages Available: Hindi, English, Urdu, Sanskrit
UPTET Primary Level Eligibility
UPTET Junior Level Eligibility
Interested Candidates Can Apply
Find All Recent “UPTET” Vacancy 2021 Across India And Check All Latest “ UPTET”“2021 Job Openings Instantly Here, Know Upcoming Recruitment 2021 Immediately Here.
Explain That Candidates Can Apply For These Posts Only Till (25/10/2021 ), 2021. All The Information Including Educational Qualification, Age Limit, Application Fee Can Be Obtained From The Further Slides.
STEP WISE PROCESS FOR ONLINE APPLY
step 1st :– Open the official website of https://updeled.gov.in/
step 2nd :– On a home page, navigate to the Recruitment section(UPTET”) and then press the View All link.
step 3rd:- Now just read out the whole instructions before applying online application.
step 4th:-If your all criteria are as per notification, then press on Apply Online button fill up the application form with mandatory details like name, age, category, education, etc.
step 5th:– Upload necessary documents along with Passport Size Photo (file size mention) and Signature (file size mention) JPG file /pdf file /any other format required
step 6st:- Deposit the Application fee through Online or Offline mode.
step 7th:– Press on the Submit button and soon application forms will be downloaded in your device.
step 8th:– Just preserve it in safe custody and take a print of it for reference.
Some Important Links
Download Exam Notice
Download Short Notification
Join Telegram Channel