Uttar Pradesh Assistant Teacher / Principal Recruitment 2021 in UP Aided Junior High School Result 2021
Post Date : 12 February 2021 | 01:30 PM
Post Update Date : 15/11/2021
Brief Information : The Examination Regulatory Authority of Uttar Pradesh has Recently Uploaded the Result for the Junior Aided School Assistant Teacher Recruitment Paper I & Paper II Exam 2021. Candidates Those Are Enrolled with Recruitment and Appeared in Written Exam Can Check the Result.
Examination Regulatory Authority, UP
UP Aided Junior High School Assistant Teacher Recruitment 2021 Result
- Application Begin : 03/03/2021
- Last Date for Apply Online : 17/03/2021
- Pay Exam Fee Last Date : 18/03/2021
- Complete Form Last Date : 19/03/2021
- Admit Card Available : 06/10/2021
- Offline Applicant Admit Card : 14/10/2021
- Exam Date: 17/10/2021
- Result Declared : 12/11/2021
- For Assistant Teacher Post :
- General / OBC / EWS : Rs. 700/-
- SC / ST : Rs. 500/-
- PH (Divyang) : Rs. 300/-
- For Principal & Both Post :
- General / OBC / EWS : Rs. 900/-
- SC / ST : Rs. 700/-
- PH (Divyang) : Rs. 400/-
- Pay the Exam Fee Through Cash at E Challan OR Through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking
- Minimum Age : 21 Years
- Maximum Age : 40 Years
- Age Relaxation Extra as per Rules.
- Candidates Must be Graduated.
- Candidates must have CTET or UPTET (Jr. Level Exam).
- Experience of 05 Years as a Teacher is Mandatory for Principal Post.
- Preference will be given for the Experience of 05 Years as a Teacher for Teacher Post.
Total Vacancy : 1894 Post
|Post Name||Total Post|
How to Apply Online
Candidates Should Wait for the Upcoming Advertisement to get Details About the Application Submission Process. Candidates are required to apply online through website. No other means/mode of application will be accepted. All the candidates before submission application fee check all the entry fill in the form is corrected because after fee submission under any circumstances fee should not be refundable.
Some Important Links
Download Admit Card
Download Short Notice