UBTER Staff Nurse Written Exam Admit Card Download
Post Date : 03 February 2021
Post Update Date : 05/06/2021
Brief Information : UBTE Staff Nurse are Recently Uploaded Admit Card for the Post of Staff Nurse (Upcharika) Under Medical Department. Those Candidate Are Enrolled with Vacancies Can Download the Admit Card.
UBTE Staff Nurse Online Form 2021
Staff Nurse (Upcharika) Under Medical Department
Short Details of Notification
- Application Begin Date : 05 February 2021
- Registration Last Date : 04 March 2021
- Complete Form Last Date : 04/03/2021
- Fee Payment Last Date : 04 March 2021
- Admit Card Date: 06-06-2021
- Written Exam Date: 15-06-2021
- General/OBC/OTHER : Rs.800/-
- SC/ST/PWD/EWS Candidates : Rs.400/-
- Pay the Exam Fee through Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking Fee Mode.
Age Limit as on 01/01/2020
- Minimum Age : 21 Yrs.
- Maximum Age : 42 Yrs.
- Read the Notification for Age Relaxation.
- B.Sc. (Hons) in Nursing from a University or Institution recognized by the Indian Nursing Council, OR Regular course in B.Sc. Nursing from a University or Institution recognized by the Indian Council of Nursing OR Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing from Indian Nursing Council recognized University OR Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery OR Psychiatry from a University recognized by Nursing Council
- Registration certificate in the form of B.Sc. (Hons) or B.Sc. Nursing or Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing or General Nursing and Midwifery / Psychiatry from Uttarakhand / Indian Nursing and Nursing Council.
- Minimum 01 year of experience in a 30 bedded private hospital registered under a state hospital or clinical establishment after attaining the above qualification
- Working knowledge of Hindi.
Total Vacancy : 1238 Post
Staff Nurse (Female) – 990 Posts
- UR 565
- SC 170
- ST 30
- OBC 119
- EWS 106
Staff Nurse (Male) – 248 Posts
- UR 144
- SC 42
- ST 07
- OBC 29
- EWS 26
- Examination Center:- 1. Dehradun, 2. Haldavni
- Pay Scale:- PB-2, Rs.9300-34800, GP- 4600
- Written Examination Syllabus:-The Written Examination For Selection Will Be Of Objective Type Of 200 Marks, In Which Which Will Contain 2 Question Papers. Both The Question Papers Will Have The Same Booklet And Exam Will Be In The Same Shift. The Exam Time Has Been Set At 3 Hours. Question Paper In The Evaluation Of, One Mark For Each Correct Answer And For Every Wrong Answer 1/4 Negative Score Will Be Given.
- The First Question Paper Will Contain 100 Questions, Each Question Carrying 1 Mark. All Question Nursing Courses Will Be Of Minimum Educational Qualification (Diploma Level). Second The Question Paper Will Have 100 Intermediate Level Questions, Each Question Of 1 Mark. Whose Division Will Be As Follows: –
- General Hindi (Grammar) -30 Questions, 2. General Knowledge And Uttarakhand State Related Topics – 30 Questions, 3. General Studies – 40 Questions (History-05 Questions, Geography -05 Questions, General Science Computer Knowledge -05 Questions, Economics -05 Questions, Civics-05 Questions, Environment And Pollution-03 Questions, Sports-03 Questions, Awards-03 Questions, Day And Day-03 Questions, Countries, Territories Capital-03 Questions
Some Important Links
Download Admit Card
Download Admit Card Notice