TNPSC Combined Engineering Subordinate Services Exam Online From 2021
Post Date : 06-03-2021 | 11.14 AM
Brief Information : Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) has given an employment notification for conducting Combined Engineering Subordinate Services exam. Those Candidates Are Interested to the Following Vacancies Can Read the Full Details Before Apply Online.
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC)
Advt No: 06/2021
Combined Engineering Subordinate Services Exam 2021
- Date of Notification : 05-03-2021
- Last Date to Apply Online : 04-04-2021 till 11:59 PM
- Date for Written Exam (Paper I & II) : 06-06-2021 till 10.00 AM to 01.00 PM
- Date for Publication of Written Examination Result : Jul, 2021
- Date for Certificate upload for Certificate Verification : Aug, 2021
- Date for Certificate Verification : Sep, 2021
- Date for Counselling : Oct, 2021
- One Time Registration Fee : Rs. 150/-
- Written Examination Fee : Rs. 100/-
- For SC/ ST/ PWD/ ESM & Other : NIL
- Payment Mode : Online/ Offline
- For More Fee Details Refer for the Notification
- Maximum Age Limit for Others : 30 Years
- Maximum Age Limit of SC/SC(A)/ST : 33 Years
- Maximum Age Limit of MBC/DC / BC/BCM : 32 Years
- Maximum Age Limit of SC, SC(A), ST, MBs/DCs, BC, BCM & Destitute Widows of all castes : 35 Years
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
Junior Draughting Officer in Highways Department
- A Diploma in Civil Engineering or its equivalent from any University or Institution awarded by the State Board of Technical Education and Training of the concerned State Government;
- Provided that while making appointment by direct recruitment to the post of Junior Draughting Officer, preference shall be given if other things being equal, to those who have undergone one year of apprenticeship training under the Government of India Scheme or the State Government Apprenticeship Scheme.”
Junior Draughting Officer in Public Works Department
- Diploma in Civil Engineering awarded by the State Board of Technical Education and Training, Tamil Nadu or its equivalent qualification recognized by the Director General of Employment and Training, Government of India or by the All India Council for Technical Education; or
- Diploma in Architectural Assistantship awarded by the State Board of Technical Education and Training, Tamil Nadu or its equivalent qualification recognized by the Director General of Employment and Training, Government of India or by the All India Council for Technical Education.
Junior Technical Assistantin Handlooms and Textiles Department
- i) Must possess Minimum General Educational Qualification.
- ii) Must possess a Diploma in Handloom Technology obtained from the Indian Institute of Handloom Technology, Salem or Varanasi or from any other recognised Institute of Handloom Technology.
- Diploma in Textile Manufacture obtained from the Technological Diploma Examination Board, Madras or the State Board of Technical Education and Training, Tamil Nadu.
Junior Engineer in Fisheries Department
- Must possess a Diploma in Civil Engineering. Provided that other things being equal, preference shall be given to those who have undergone apprenticeship training for a period of not less than one year under the Government of India Schemes or State Government apprenticeship training scheme.
Total Vacancy : 537 Post
Combined Engineering Subordinate Services Exam
|Post Code||Post Name||Total|
|3115||Junior Draughting Officer||183|
|3120||Junior Draughting Officer||348|
|1853||Junior Technical Assistant||01|
Some Important Links