SSC CHSL 10+2 Recruitment 2020 Tier II Admit Card 2021
Post Date : 05 November 2020
Post Update Date : 03/01/2022
Short summery :Staff Selection Commission SSC Are Recently Uploaded Tier II Admit Card for the Post of Combined Higher Secondary Level CHSL and Data Entry Operator DEO, Lower Division Clerk LDC 10+2 Recruitment 2020. Those Candidates Are Enrolled with Vacancies Can Download the Exam Notice
Staff Selection Commission (SSC)
Combined Higher Secondary Level Exam CHSL 2020 Recruitment
CHSL 2020 Short Details of Notification
- Application Begin Date : 06/11/2020
- Last Date For Registration : 26/12/2020
- Online Payment Last Date : 28/12/2020
- Online Exam Date Paper I : 12-27 April 2021
- Admit Card Available : 27/03/2021
- Online Exam Date Paper I : 20/04/2021 and Later Exam (Postponed)
- Admit Card Available: 26/07/2021
- Paper I Answer Key Available: 20/08/2021
- Paper II Exam Date : 09/01/2022
- General / OBC : Rs. 100/-
- SC / ST / PH : 0/- (Nil)
- All Category Female : 0/- (Exempted)
- Pay the Exam Fee Through Online Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking Fee Mode or Pay the Examination Fee Through Offline E Challan.
- Age limit as on : 01/01/2021
- Minimum Age : 18 Years
- Maximum Age : 27 Years
- Age Relaxation Extra as per Rules
- Must Have Passed 10+2 Intermediate Exam in Any Recognized Board in India.
- Lower Division Clerk/Junior Secretariat Assistant
- Postal Assistant/Sorting Assistant
- Data Entry Operators (DEOs)
Some Important Links
Download Tier I Result (Additional)
Download Tier I Cutoff (Additional)
Download Tier II Admit Card (Other Region)
Download Tier II Admit Card (CR Region)
Download Tier I Result
Download Exam Notice
Download Admit Card(CR Region)
Download Tier I Admit Card NR Delhi Region
Download Admit Card (Other Region)
List of Documents to be Carried for SSC CHSL 10+2
Exam must carry the following documents while going to the examination centre:
Hard Copy of Printed POST NAME E-Admit Card
Two Copies of recent Colored Photograph
One Original Photo Identity (ID) Proof
Candidates must make sure to carry all the required documents as per instructions without a miss otherwise they will not get entry to the examination hall. Also, CANDIDATES must note that they should not use the strictly prohibited items like
Mobile Phone, Calculator, Slide rules, Concealed Microphones, Wireless devices or any other such materials that may aid in answering the question paper
Details Printed on SSC CHSL 10+2
Name of the Exam
Applicants Personal Details Name, Registration Number, Roll Number, Applicants Photograph; Signature, Fathers/ Husbands Name, Mothers Name, Date of Birth, Category, Gender, Aadhaar Number, Permanent/ Correspondence Address, etc.
Exam related Details (Examination Date, Entry Time, Exam Time, Examination Centre Code & Address of Exam Center Venue, etc.
Space to affix recent passport size color photograph duly attested by a Gazette officer.
Space for Left Thumb Impression for male & female candidate .
SSC CHSL 10+2Exam Admit Card 2021
About Admit Card/Hall Ticket/Call Letter: Applicants can able to download their exam hall ticket by referring the official site only. After a successful registration process, the board will provide a Registration Number and Password through
which applicants can download their e-Admit Card. The board will issue Admit Card only to eligible applicants after verifying their applications . No call letter will be sent to aspirants by postal service or courier. After declaration,
if anyone finds difficulty in downloading their e-Admit Card can contact higher authorities by visiting the official website.
Applicants must download print and bring the e-Call Letter with Test center name address to the Test center on exam day