SSC CGL Recruitment 2019 Tier IV Admit card
Post Update :- 19/02/2021
Latest Update: 03-09-2021
Short Information :-Staff Selection Commission SSC Are Recently Released Skill Test Date, Result Tier III for the Combined Graduate Level CGL 2019 Examination. Those Candidate Are Enrolled with SSC CGL Vacancies Can Check the Results.
Staff Selection Commission
SSC Combined Graduate Level Examination 2019
- Application Start Date: 22-10-2019
- Application Last Date: 25-11-2019
- Last Date For Pay Fee Online: 27-11-2019
- Last Date For Pay Fee Offline: 29-11-2019
- Tier-I (CBE) Date: 02-03-2020 to 11-03-2020
- Tier-II (CBE) & Tier III (Des.) Date: 22-06-2020 to 25-06-2020
- Tier II Exam Result : 19/02/2021
- Result Available for Tier III : 29/06/2021
- Skill Test Date : 15-16 September 2021
- DV Test Date : 01-29 September 2021
- Interview Begin : Notified Soon
- General/ OBC/ EWS: Rs. 100/-
- SC/ ST/ PWD/ Women: Rs. 0/- Nil
- Fee can be paid through BHIM UPI, SBI Challan/ Net Banking or by using Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, RuPay Credit or Debit card.
- Age As On: 01.01.2020
- See Below Post Wise
- (For Age Relaxation See Notification)
Assistant Audit Officer/ Assistant Accounts Officer :- Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University or Institute. (See Desirable Qualifications In Notification)
Junior Statistical Officer :- Bachelor’s Degree in any subject from a recognized University or Institute with at least 60% Marks in Mathematics at 12th standard level;
Bachelor’s Degree in any subject with Statistics as one of the subjects at degree level.
Statistical Investigator Grade-II :- Bachelor’s Degree in any subject with Statistics as one of the subjects from a recognized University or Institute. The candidates must have studied Statistics as a subject in all the three years of the graduation course.
All other Posts :- Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University or equivalent.
Some Important Useful Links
Download Tier IV Admit Card (CR Region)
Download Tier IV Admit Card (Other Region)
Download DV Test Admit Card (CR Region)
Download DV Test Admit Card (Other Region)
Download Tier-II Result
Download Tier-II Cut Off
Download Tier-II Answer Key
Download Exam Notice
Download Final Answer Key
Download Tier-I Result
Download Answer Key
Download Rejected List