SBI Probationary Officer Recruitment 2020 Pre Result, Mains Admit Card 2021
Post Update Date : 19 January 2021 | 3.00 PM
Short Information : State Bank of India (SBI) Are Recently Uploaded Result and Mains Admit Card / Hall Ticket / Call Letter for the Recruitment Post of Probationary Officer In State Bank of India Various Branches in Pan India.
Those Candidates Are Enrolled with Vacancies Can Download the Result.
State Bank of India (SBI)
SBI Probationary Officers Recruitment 2020
SBI Important Dates
- Application Begin : 14/11/2020
- Last Date for Apply Online : 04/12/2020
- Last Date Pay Exam Fee : 04/12/2020
- Pre Exam Date : 31/12/2020 to 05/01/2021
- Admit Card Available : 22/12/2020
- Pre Result Available : 18/01/2021
- Mains Exam Date : 29/01/2021
- Mains Admit Card Available : 19/01/2021
SBI Application Fee
- General / OBC / EWS : Rs.750/-
- SC / ST / PH : Rs.0/-
- Pay the Exam Fee Through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking Only.
- Age as on: 01.04.2020
- Minimum Age: 21 Years
- Maximum Age: 30 Years
- For Age Relaxation See Notification
Probationary Officers :- Graduation in any discipline from a recognized University or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
Passed / Appearing (Final Year) Bachelor Degree in Any Stream in Any Recognized University in India.
Total Vacancy : 2000 Posts
Category Wise Vacancy Details
Some Important Links
Download Pre Result
Download Mains Admit Card
Download Admit Card
Pay Exam Fee