Rajasthan REET Online Form 2022
Post Update Date : April 12, 2022
Post Date : April 12, 2022
Short Information :Rajasthan Education Department (RED) has Recently Uploaded Online Application Form For Rajasthan REET 2022 for the Primary I to V and Junior VI to VIII Level REET Examination 2022. Interested Candidate Completed All Eligibility Criteria And Apply Online Form Post then Apply Online Application Form. Before You Apply Online Form Please Read Carefully Given Below Full Notification Link.
Board of Secondary Education Rajasthan
Rajasthan Eligibility Examination For Teachers -2021
REET Rajasthan Important Dates
- Application Start : 18-04-2022
- Last Date Apply Online : 18-05-2022
- Last Date Pay Fee : 18-05-2022
- Exam Date : 23-24 July 2022
- Admit Card Download : Soon
REET Rajasthan Application Fee
- For 1st Level OR 2nd Level (Only One Exam) : Rs.550/-
- For 1st & 2nd Level (Both Exams) : Rs.750/-
- Pay the Examination Fee through Portal Cash or Debit / Credit Card / Net Banking Etc.
REET Rajasthan Educational Qualification
For Primary Teacher (Class 1 to 5) Level 1
Candidates must complete Senior Secondary with 50% marks from a recognized board. Candidates must pass 2 Years Diploma in Elementary Education.
Candidates pass Secondary with at least 45% marks and passed or pursuing in the final year of 2 years Diploma in elementary education in accordance with the NCTE (Recognition Norms and Procedure), Regulation, 2002.
Senior Secondary with 50% marks and passed or Pursuing in final years of 4 Years Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.EI.ED).
Higher Secondary with 50% marks and passed or pursuing in the final year of 2 Years Diploma in Education (Special Education).
Graduation Degree and passed or pursuing in final year of two-year Diploma in elementary education.
For Primary Teacher (Class 6 to 8) Level 2
Candidates passed Graduation Degree in the final year of 2 Year Diploma course in Elementary Education.
Graduation Degree with 50% marks and passed 2 Year Bachelor in Education (B. Ed).
Graduation Degree with 45% marks and passed in 2 Year Bachelor in Education (B. Ed) in accordance with NCTE (Recognition Norms and Procedure) Regulations issued from time to time in this regard.
Higher Second with 50% marks and passed in the final years Bachelor in Elementary Education (B. EI. Ed.)
Higher Secondary with 50% marks and passed in the final year of 4 Years BA. Ed / B. SC. Ed.
Graduation Degree with 50% marks and passed 1 year B. Ed (Special Education).
Post Name: 1st Level (Class 1 To 5), 2nd Level (Class 6 To 8).
How to Fill Form REET Rajasthan
- Board of Secondary Education Rajasthan Released the Notification for REET Exam 2021 Recruitment 2021, Candidate Can Apply
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply the Recruitment Application Form in REET Online Form 2021.
- Kindly Check and Collect the All Document – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Kindly Ready Scan Document Related to Recruitment Form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before Submit the Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- If Candidate Required to Paying the Application Fee Must Submit. If you have Not the Required Application Fees Your Form is Not Completed.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
REET Rajasthan Important Links
Rajasthan REET Notification 2022 PDF
Candidates who are waiting for the latest Postal Department jobs of 2022 can utilize this Rajasthan REET 2022 Employment Opportunity. All candidates are advised to read Rajasthan REET 2022 Notification of Rajasthan REET 2022 Bharti just before applying the online form. have to download notification pdf go through all the general instructions given in it. Rajasthan REET 2022 Recruitment information such as educational qualifications, age limit, application fees, pay scale, selection process, submission dates, etc. provided in the below description.