NTA JEEMAIN Phase II March 2021 Result
Post Date : 16/12/2020
Post Update Date : 24 March 2021
Breif information : National Testing Agency (NTA) Are Recently Uploaded NTA JEEMAIN Phase II March 2021 Answer Key/Result for the Joint Entrance Exam JEEMAIN Session I Examination 2021. Those Candidates Are Apply with Vacancies Can Download the Answer key & Result.
National Testing Agency
Admission In B.E/ B.Tech Programme
- Application Begin Date : 16/12/2020
- Last Date for Apply Offline : 23/01/2021
- Exam Date : Session- 1 : 23, 24, 25 & 26 February 2021
- Session- 2 : 15, 16, 17 & 18 March 2021
- Session- 3 : 27, 28, 29 & 30 April 2021
- Session- 4 : 24, 25, 26, 27 & 28 May 2021
- List for Admit Card Released : Second week of February, 2021
- Paper II Result Declared : 18/03/2021
- Answer Key Available : 20/03/2021
- Result Declared : 25 March 2021
|Fee payable for JEE (Main) – 2021|
(through Credit Card /Debit Card (except Master/Visa Card) / Net- Banking/UPI)
|Type of Candidate||In India|
(Fee in Rs.)
(Fee in Rs.)
Paper 1: B.E./B. Tech or
Paper 2A: B. Arch or
Paper 2B: B.Planning
|Paper 1: B.E./B. Tech & Paper 2A: B. Arch or|
Paper 1: B.E./B. Tech & Paper 2B: B. Planning or
Paper 1: B.E./B.Tech, Paper 2A: B. Arch & Paper 2B: B.Planning
Paper 2A: B. Arch & Paper 2B: B.Planning
For appearing in the JEE (Main) 2021, there is no age limit for the candidates. The candidates who have passed the class 12 / equivalent examination in 2019, 2020, or appearing in 2021 irrespective of their age can appear in JEE (Main) 2021 examination. However, the candidates may be required to fulfil the age criteria of the Institute(s) in which they are desirous of taking admission.
List of Qualifying Examinations (QE)
- The final examination of the 10+2 system, conducted by any recognized Central/ State Board, such as Central Board of Secondary Education, New Delhi; Council for the Indian School Certificate Examinations, New Delhi;
- Intermediate or two-year Pre-University examination conducted by a recognized Board/ University.
- Final examination of the two-year course of the Joint Services Wing of the National Defense Academy
- Senior Secondary School Examination conducted by the National Institute of Open Schooling with a minimum of five
- Any Public School/ Board/ University examination in India or any foreign country recognized as equivalent to the 10+2 system by the Association of Indian Universities (AIU).
vi. Higher Secondary Certificate Vocational Examination.
- A Diploma recognized by AICTE or a State board of technical education of at least 3 years
- General Certificate Education (GCE) examination (London/Cambridge/Sri Lanka) at the Advanced (A) level.
ix. High School Certificate Examination of the Cambridge University or International Baccalaureate Diploma of the International Baccalaureate Office, Geneva.
- Year of Appearance in Qualifying Examination
Only those candidates who have passed Class 12 / equivalent examination in 2019, 2020 or 2021; or those who are appearing in Class 12 / equivalent examination in 2021, are eligible to appear in JEE (Main) 2021.
Candidates who passed Class 12/equivalent examination in 2018 or before as well as those who will appear in such examination in 2022 or later are not eligible to appear in JEE (Main) 2021.
Candidates must note that the IITs permit only two attempts for the JEE (Advanced), i.e. a candidate should have appeared for the Class XII (or equivalent) examination for the first time in either 2020 or 2021, subject to the condition of not having been admitted at an IIT on an earlier occasion. Details may be obtained from the Information Brochure of the JEE (Advanced) 2021. Please see link: https://home.iitd.ac.in/news-jab.php https://jeeadv.ac.in/.
Some Important Links
Download Answer Key
Download Answer Key
Download Admit Card