NHM Rajasthan CHO Result 2021
Post update Date : 17 January 2021 | 08:00 AM
Short Information: Rajasthan National Health Mission NHM and Rajasthan Swastha Vibhag Are Recently Uploaded Result for the Post of Community Health Officer CHO in TSP and Non TSP Area 2020. Those Candidate Are Enrolled with Vacancies Can Check the Result.
Rajasthan National Health Mission (Swastha Vibhag)
Rajasthan NHM Community Health Officer CHO Recruitment 2020
Rajasthan NHM CHO Important Dates
- Application Begin : 02/09/2020
- Last Date for Apply Online : 16/09/2020
- Exam Date : 10/11/2020
- Admit Card Available : 05/11/2020
- Result Available : 16/01/2021
Rajasthan NHM CHO Application Fee
- General / UR : Rs.400/-
- SC / ST /OBC / MBC : Rs.300/-
- PH / Female Divorcee : Rs.200/-
- Pay the Exam Fee Through Cash at Rajasthan EMITRA OR Pay Through Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking Mode
Rajasthan NHM CHO Education Qualification
- Bachelor Degree B.Sc in Nursing from a Any Recognized University in India OR Diploma / Certificate Courses in GNM
- Registration in Council.
- Max 45 Years.
- as on 01/01/2021
TOTAL Vacancy : 6310 Posts
Category Wise Vacancy Details
Some Useful Important Links