MP High Court Law Clerk-cum-Research Assistants
Post Update Date : 26 February 2021
Short Information : High Court of Madhya Pradesh Are Invited to Online Application Form for the Recruitment of Law Clerk-cum-Research Assistants on Short Term Contractual Assignment. Those Candidates Are Interested to the Following Vacancies Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online.
High Court of Madhya Pradesh
Law Clerk-cum-Research Assistants Recruitment 2021
Short Details of Notification
- Application Start Date: 26/02/2021
- Application Last Date: 18/03/2021
- Online Exam Date: SOON
- All candidate: Rs.922.16/-
- Pay the Examination Fee Through Cast at E Challan or Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking.
- Age As On: 18.03.2021
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 30 Years
- more details See Notification.
|Post Name||Total Post||qualification|
Law Clerk-cum-Research Assistant
(i) He/she is citizen of lndia
(ii) The candidate must be a law graduate (as on the date of appearing at interview) having a Bachelor Degree in Law (including Integrated Degree Course in Law) from any School/College/University/Institute established by law in India and recognized by the Bar Council of India for enrolment as an Advocate.
(iii) Candidate studying in the fifth year of the Five-Year Integrated Law Course will also be eligible to apply subject to furnishing proof of acquiring Law qualification at the time of interview for Law Clerk-cum-Research Assistant.
(iv) The candidate must have basic knowledge of computer M.S. Office/Open Office/Ubuntu including retrieval of desired information from various search engines/processes such as Manupatra, SCC Online, LexisNexis and Westlaw etc.
How to Fill Form
- Kindly Check and Collect the All Document – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Kindly Ready Scan Document Related to Recruitment Form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before Submit the Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- If Candidate Required to Paying the Application Fee Must Submit. If You have Not the Required Application Fees Your Form is Not Completed.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form
Some Useful Important Links