Madhya Pradesh NHM MP Community Health Officer CHO Result 2020
Vacancy Details Total : 3800 Post
|Community Health Officers(CHO)||380||1026||1026||608||760||3800|
Community Health Officers (CHO)
India is a developing countries and double burden of disease and community level. Health care service are very poor in India also that to get over health issues in the country. Provide to the health care professionals and healthcare facilities required healthcare support. There are every country requires good set of healthcare facility and expertise at community level for universal health coverage. In India, the government is working towards easy access of healthcare service for all. Indian government take a new step community health officers (CHO) for under mid-level healthcare providers. Doctors and nurse are most recognize in India.
NEED OF COMMUNITY HEALTH OFFICERS
Community health officers are helping people and understand their health conditions and develop strategies to improve their health and well- being. Helping to build understanding and social capital to support healthier behaviors and lifestyle choices. Benefits in every person for healthcare support. Like in this Covid-19 situation to supporting the community health activities leading towards achieving the goals as set by the Domestic Response Plan (DRP). The community health officers must ensure that community health response is delivered to target affected populations and strong coordination with PMI districts and local authorities. While supporting every opportunity for health capacity building within PMI at local level. The CHO providing knowledge and support by organizing different programs.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Ensure the community responses with covid-19 DRP (Disaster Response Plan) and budgeting by close coordination with operation manager and Budget holder.
- Organizing and carrying out care and treatment, performing consultations and other minor medical procedures.
- Carrying and supervising administrative procedures and documents (fill in patient’s files, forms, health files. Consumptions, etc..).
- They helping poor patients overcome the barriers that prevent them from seeking vital healthcare patient barriers to care include transportation, fear and healthcare costs.
- Conduct training to build the capacity of staff/volunteers and community.
SALARY COMMUNITY HEALTH OFFICERS
|Job Role||Community Health Officers (CHOs)|
|Stipend||Rs 15,000/- pm|