AN OCEAN OF OPPORTUNITIES
10+2 (B.TECH) CADET ENTRY SCHEME (PERMANENT COMMISSION)
COURSE COMMENCING – JUL 2021
Post Title:- Indian Navy 10+2 (B.Tech) Entry Online Form 2021
Post Update Date :- 15/01/2021 | 11:45 AM
Short Information:- Indian Navy Invites Online Application Form For The Recruitment Post Of 10+2 (B.Tech) Cadet Entry Scheme (Permanent Commission) Course Commencing – July 2021. Interested Candidates Read the Full Notification Before Apply.
Indian navy Important Dates
- Application Start Date: 29-01-2021
- Registration Last Date: 09-02-2021
- Admit Card Available : Notified Soon
- Exam Date : Notified Soon
Indian navy Application Fee
- Not Mentioned
Total Vacancy : 26 Post
Indian navy Age Limitation
- Must Be Born between 02 Jan 2002 and 01 Jul 2004. (both dates inclusive).
Indian navy Educational Qualification
|Qualification:- Passed Senior Secondary Examination (10+2 Pattern) or its equivalent examinations from any Board with at least 70% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics (PCM) and at least 50% marks in English (either in Class X or Class XII).
Who can Apply :- Candidates who have appeared for JEE (Main) -2020 (for B.E./ B.Tech) exam. Call up for Service Selection Board (SSB) will be issued on the basis of JEE (Main) – 2020 All India Rank published by NTA.
Branch Wise Vacancy Details
Executive & Technical Branch
Interested Candidates Read the Full Notification Before Apply.
Some Important Useful Links
1. Age. Born between 02 Jan 2002 and 01 Jul 2004 (both dates inclusive).
2. Educational Qualification. Passed Senior Secondary Examination (10+2 Pattern)
or its equivalent examinations from any Board with at least 70% aggregate marks in
Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics (PCM) and at least 50% marks in English (either in
Class X or Class XII).
3. Who can Apply. Candidates who have appeared for JEE (Main) -2020 (for B.E./
B.Tech) exam. Call up for Service Selection Board (SSB) will be issued on the basis of JEE
(Main) – 2020 All India Rank (AIR) published by NTA.
4. Medical Standards.
(a) All candidates recommended by SSB will have to undergo medicals as per extant
regulations. There is no relaxation in medical standard on any ground. Guidelines for
medical standards are available on the Indian Navy website
(b) Relaxations in height is permissible to candidates holding domicile of specific
regions. Details of which are available on the Indian Navy website
5. Tattoo. Guidelines for tattoo are available on the Indian Navy website
THE NAVY OFFERS YOU
1. Promotions. The promotion from Sub Lieutenant to Commander is on time scale
basis subject to completion of mandatory courses, sea time and medical condition.
2. Pay and Allowances. The admissible pay and allowances are available on Indian
Navy website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in
3. Group Insurance & Gratuity. A basic Insurance cover of Rs. One Crore (on
contribution) and gratuity will be granted to the officer as per the extant rules in force.
4. Leave Entitlements. After commissioning, officers are entitled to annual and casual
leave as per extent regulations. Leave during training period will be as per the Training
Policy in force.
5. Sports & Adventure. The Navy provides facilities for various sports. In addition, one
can also learn and participate in adventure sports such as river rafting, mountaineering, hot
1. IHQ of MOD (Navy) reserves the right to fix the cut off for shortlisting of
applications for SSB based on JEE (Main) All India Rank (AIR) – 2020. Approximately
900 candidates will be shortlisted for SSB. SSB interviews for short listed candidates will be
scheduled at Bangalore / Bhopal / Kolkata / Visakhapatnam from Mar – Jun 2021.
2. Shortlisted candidates will be informed about their selection for SSB interview on their
E-mail or through SMS as provided by candidates in their application form. You are advised
to maintain your mobile number and e-mail ID till selection process is complete.
3. SSB interview will be conducted in two stages. Stage I test consists of Intelligence
test, Picture Perception and Group Discussion. Candidates who fail to qualify in Stage I will
be routed back on the same day. Stage II test comprises Psychological testing, Group
testing and Interview which will last for 04 days. Successful candidates will thereafter
undergo Medical Examination (approx duration 03-05 working days).
4. Change of SSB venue for interview is not permissible.
5. Any correspondence regarding further change of SSB date is to be addressed to
the Call up Officer of the concerned SSB. Award of fresh dates for SSB would be
subject to availability of batches/ slots.
6. No compensation will be paid in respect of any injury sustained as a result of
7. AC 3 tier rail fare is admissible for the SSB interview, if appearing for the first time
for particular type of commission on production of tickets. Candidates are required to
carry photo copy of the first page of bank passbook or cheque leaf where the name,
account No. and IFS Code details are mentioned while appearing for SSB.
1. Candidates recommended by the SSBs and declared medically fit, will be selected
for training in Indian Naval Academy Ezhimala, Kerala, based on All India Merit and
number of vacancies. All India Merit will be prepared as per SSB marks. Selected
Candidates will be inducted as Cadets for the four year B.Tech Course in Applied
Electronics & Communication Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or Electronics &
Communication Engineering as per Naval requirements. On completion of the course,
B.Tech Degree will be awarded by the Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU). Distribution
of cadets amongst Executive, Education, Engineering, Electrical & Electrical Branch
(Technical Branch) will be as per the extant policy.
Note (2):- The entire cost of training, including books and reading material, will be
borne by the Indian Navy. The cadets will also be provided with entitled clothing