Indian Air Force Airmen (Group X & Y) Admit Card 2021
Post Date : 21/01/2021
Post Update Date : 22 June 2021
Short Information : Join Indian Air force CDAC In Are Recently Uploaded Admit Card for the Recruitment Post of Air force X Y Group 10+2 Recruitment 2021. Those Candidates Are Apply with Vacancies Can Check the Exam City and Date with Download Admit Card.
Indian Air Force
Indian Air Force Group X & Y Recruitment 01/2022
- Application Begin Date : 22.01.2021
- Application Last Date : 07.02.2021
- Last Date Of Fee Payment : 07.02.2021
- Examination Date : 18 April 2021 To 22 April 2021
- Admit Card Available : 08 April 2021
- Examination Fee : Rs.250/-
- Pay the Exam Fee through, Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking through Payment Gateway. The Examination Fee Can Also Be Paid Payment At Any Axis Bank Branch
- Candidates Born Between 16 January 2001 and 29 December 2004. (Both days inclusive)
- Upper Age Limit As On Date Of Enrolment is 21 Years
- Age Relaxation Extra as per Rules.
- Group ‘X’ (Except Education Instructor Trade): Passed Intermediate/ 10+2/ Equivalent examination with Mathematics, Physics and English with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English.
- Three years Diploma Course in Engineering in any stream, as mentioned in the drop down menu of apply online section under candidate’s login on the CASB web portal www.airmenselection.cdac.in. The candidate should have completed the course from a Government recognized Polytechnic institute with 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English in diploma course (or in Intermediate/Matriculation, if English is not a subject in Diploma Course).
- Group ‘Y’ [Except IAF(S) and Musician Trades] :- Passed Intermediate / 10+2 / Equivalent Examination in any stream/subjects with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English.
- Passed two years vocational course with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English in vocational course or in Intermediate/ Matriculation if English is not a subject in Vocational Course.
- Group ‘Y’ Medical Assistant Trade Only :- Passed 10+2/ Intermediate/ Equivalent exam with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English.
Note-1: Candidate eligible for Group ‘X’ examination (on the basis of intermediate/ 10+2) are also eligible for Group ‘Y’ and would be given an option of appearing in both Group ‘X’ and Group ‘Y’ exam in one sitting while Filling up the online registration form.
Note-2: Diploma holders are eligible to appear for Group X trades only.
Mandatory Medical Standards
- Height: 152.5 CMS except IAF (P) and Auto Tech trades.
- Height: For IAF (P) trade is 175 CMS.
- Height: For Auto Tech trade is 165 CMS.
- Chest: Minimum range of expansion: 5 cm
- Weight: Proportionate to height and age. (However, minimum weight of 55 Kg required for Operations Assistant (ATS) Trade only)
Some Important Links
Download Exam Notice
Exam Date Postponed
Check Exam City / Dates
How to Download Indian Air Force Airmen (Group X & Y) Admit card 2021
downloading is available under this section. So those who don’t know should follow the steps as listed below and get their Indian Air Force Airmen परीक्षा एडमिट कार्ड quickly from the online portal
Steps to Download Group X & Y Admit Card 2021
Step 1: Visit @ https://airmenselection.cdac.in/CASB/index.html official website of Group X & Y
Step 2: Open the link which is available on the homepage.
Step 3: Now, click on LOGIN link for downloading your Group X & Y Written Examination, 2021
Step 4:Enter your & Login ID Password and then press the Sign In button.
Step 5: A hall ticket containing all your exam details instructions will display on the screen.
Step 6: Check all details, download the Call Letter PDF and then take a printout of it.
List of Documents to be Carried for Indian Air Force Airmen (Group X & Y)
Exam must carry the following documents while going to the examination centre:
Hard Copy of Printed Indian Air Force Airmen Group X & Y E-Admit Card
Two Copies of recent Colored Photograph
One Original Photo Identity (ID) Proof
Candidates must make sure to carry all the required documents as per instructions without a miss otherwise they will not get entry to the examination hall. Also, CANDIDATES must note that they should not use the strictly prohibited items like
Mobile Phone, Calculator, Slide rules, Concealed Microphones, Wireless devices or any other such materials that may aid in answering the question paper
Details Printed on Indian Air Force Airmen (Group X & Y) Admit Card 2021
Name of the Exam
Applicants Personal Details Name, Registration Number, Roll Number, Applicants Photograph; Signature, Fathers/ Husbands Name, Mothers Name, Date of Birth, Category, Gender, Aadhaar Number, Permanent/ Correspondence Address, etc.
Exam related Details (Examination Date, Entry Time, Exam Time, Examination Centre Code & Address of Exam Center Venue, etc.
Space to affix recent passport size color photograph duly attested by a Gazette officer.
Space for Left Thumb Impression for male & female candidate .
Indian Air Force Airmen (Group X & Y) Notification 2021 PDF
Candidates who are waiting for the latest Postal Department jobs of 2021 can utilize this Indian Air Force Employment Opportunity in Posts. All candidates are advised to read Indian Air Force Airmen Notification of VACANCY DETAIL Bharti just before applying the online form. have to download notification pdf go through all the general instructions given in it. Group X & Y Recruitment information such as educational qualifications, age limit, application fees, pay scale, selection process, submission dates, etc. provided in the below description.
Indian Air Force Airmen (Group X & Y) -Help Desk
|Postal Address||Central Airmen Selection Board
Brar Square,Delhi Cantt,
New Delhi-110 010
|Recruitment Help Line No|| (011) 25699606
|Official Email ID||
Indian Air Force Airmen (Group X & Y) Exam Admit Card 2021
About Admit Card/Hall Ticket/Call Letter: Applicants can able to download their exam hall ticket by referring the official site only. After a successful registration process, the board will provide a Registration Number and Password through
which applicants can download their e-Admit Card. The board will issue Admit Card only to eligible applicants after verifying their applications . No call letter will be sent to aspirants by postal service or courier. After declaration,
if anyone finds difficulty in downloading their e-Admit Card can contact higher authorities by visiting the official website.
Applicants must download print and bring the e-Call Letter with Test center name address to the Test center on exam day.
All the best for Indian Air Force Office Recruitment 2021 as there are only Air force X Y Group 10+2 Vacancies available to apply before the due date. Can bookmark our website https://sarkaripapers.com/to their web browser by using the “Ctrl+D” shortcut key for all next updates on Recruitment via this page Our team will soon come up with articles on Result/ Selection List/ Final Merit List/Admit card. Keep visiting our site regularly for further news. THANK YOU!!