Haryana Police Constable (Male) Result 2021
Post Date: 30/12/2020
Post Update Date: 11/12/2021
Brief Information : Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) has Recently Uploaded Male Result for the Post of Constable (7298 Post) Recruitment 2021. Those Candidates Who have Appeared in this Recruitment can Download Result
Haryana Staff Selection Commission
Haryana Police Staff Selection Commission Male / Female Constable Recruitment 2021
- Application Begin Date : 11.01.2021
- Closing date for submission of application : 25.02.2021
- Closing date for deposit of fee : 01.03.2021
- Exam Date : 07/08/2021 & 04/09/2021
- Admit Card Available : 31/07/2021
- (Male) Result Date : 11/12/2021
- General / Other State : Rs.100/-
- Female General Haryana : Rs.50/-
- Reserve Category Male : Rs.25/-
- Reserve Category Female : Rs.13/-
- Pay the Exam Fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking or E-Challan in any branch of State Bank of India, Punjab National Bank on Payment site.
Age Limit as on 01/12/2020
- Minimum Age : 18 Years
- Maximum Age : 25 Years
- Age relaxation extra as per rules
Total Recruitment: 7298 Post
|Constable Male (General Duty)|
|· 10+2 Intermediate Exam in any recognized board in India.|
· Hindi / Sanskrit as a Subject in Matric Level.
Constable Female (General Duty)
|Constable Female HAP-DURGAa-1.|
Category Wise Vacancy Details
Cat. No. 1 5500 Posts of Male Constable (General Duty).
(Gen=1980, SC=990, BCA=770, BCB=440, EWS=550, ESMGEN=385, ESM-SC=110, ESM-BCA=110, ESM-BCB=165)
Cat. No. 2 1100 Posts of Female Constable (General Duty).
(Gen=396, SC=198, BCA=154, BCB=88, EWS=110, ESM-GEN=77, ESM-SC=22, ESM-BCA=22, ESM-BCB=33)
Cat. No. 3 698 Posts of Female Constable for HAP-DURGA-1.
(Gen=252, SC=125, BCA=97, BCB=56, EWS=70, ESM-GEN=49, ESM-SC=14, ESM-BCA=14, ESM-BCB=21)
- Height Male : 170 CMS | Reserve Category Male : 168 CMS
- Height Female : 158 CMS | Reserve Category Female : 156 CMS
- Chest Male : 83-87 CMS | Reserve Category : 81-85 CMS
- Running Male: 2.5 Km in 12 Minutes.
- Running Female: 1.0 Km in 6 Minutes.
- Ex -Serviceman : 1.0 Km in 5 Minutes.
How to Fill Form
- Kindly Check and Collect the All Document- Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- If Candidate required application fee must submit. If you have not required application fees your form is not completed.
- Kindly ready scan document related to recruitment form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof. Etc.
- Take a Print out of final Submitted Form.
Some Important Links
Download Result (Male)
Download Admit Card
Download Exam Notice
How to Download Haryana Police Constable Exam Date 2021
downloading is available under this section. So those who don’t know should follow the steps as listed below and get their Auditor Panchayati Raj Dep परीक्षा एडमिट कार्ड quickly from the online portal
Steps to Download Haryana Police Constable Exam Date 2021
Step 1: http://www.hssc.gov.in/ official website of Auditor Panchayati Raj Dep
Step 2: Open the link which is available on the homepage.
Step 3: Now, click on LOGIN link for downloading your http://www.hssc.gov.in/ Written Examination, 2021
Step 4:Enter your & Login ID Password and then press the Sign In button.
Step 5: A hall ticket containing all your exam details instructions will display on the screen.
Step 6: Check all details, download the Call Letter PDF and then take a printout of it.
List of Documents to be Carried for Haryana Police Constable Exam Date 2021
Exam must carry the following documents while going to the examination centre:
Hard Copy of Printed Haryana Police Constable Exam Date 2021
Two Copies of recent Colored Photograph
One Original Photo Identity (ID) Proof
Candidates must make sure to carry all the required documents as per instructions without a miss otherwise they will not get entry to the examination hall. Also, CANDIDATES must note that they should not use the strictly prohibited items like
Mobile Phone, Calculator, Slide rules, Concealed Microphones, Wireless devices or any other such materials that may aid in answering the question paper
Details Printed on Haryana Police Constable Exam Date 2021
Name of the Exam
Applicants Personal Details Name, Registration Number, Roll Number, Applicants Photograph; Signature, Fathers/ Husbands Name, Mothers Name, Date of Birth, Category, Gender, Aadhaar Number, Permanent/ Correspondence Address, etc.
Exam related Details (Examination Date, Entry Time, Exam Time, Examination Centre Code & Address of Exam Center Venue, etc.
Space to affix recent passport size color photograph duly attested by a Gazette officer.
Space for Left Thumb Impression for male & female candidate