GIC of India Officer Scale I Result 2021
Post Date : 10/03/2021
Latest Update: 21-10-2021
Brief Information :General Insurance Corporation of India GIC Are Recently Uploaded Result for the Scale I Various Post Recruitment 2021. Those Candidates Are Enrolled with Vacancies Can Download the Result
General Insurance Corporation of India
Various Post Recruitment 2021
- Application Begin : 11/03/2021
- Last Date for Apply Online : 29/03/2021
- Pay Exam Fee Last Date: 29/03/2021
- Exam Date : 29/08/2021
- Admit Card Available : 18/08/2021
- Result Available : 21/10/2021
- General/ OBC/Other: Rs.850/- + gst @18%
- For SC/ ST/ PH, Female: Nil
- the employees of GIC and GIPSA Member Companies: Nil
- Pay the Exam Fee Through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking
- Age limit as on : 01/02/2021
- Minimum Age : 21 Years.
- Maximum Age : 30 Years.
- More Information see notification
Total Vacancy : 44 Post
|STREAM/ DISCIPLINE||NO. OF VACANCIES|| |
MINIMUM EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED
FINANCE- CHARTERERED ACCOUNTANTS
|Graduation in any discipline with minimum 60% marks for General & OBC candidates (55% for SC/ST candidates) and candidates should have passed the Final examination of Institute of Chartered Accountants of India. Candidates should provide their membership number and the same will be verified with|
Institute of Chartered Accountants of India.
|GENERAL||15||Graduation in any discipline with minimum 60% marks for General & OBC|
candidates (55% for SC/ST candidates).
|Bachelor’s Degree in Law recognized by Bar council of India for the purpose of|
enrolment as an Advocate with a minimum of 60% marks for General & OBC candidates (55% for SC/ST candidates).
|Graduation in any discipline with minimum 60% marks for General & OBC candidates (55% for SC/ST candidates) and candidates should possess Post Graduate Degree/diploma in General Insurance/ Risk Management/ Life|
Insurance/ FIII/ FCII.
Some Important Links
Download Interview Dates
Download Admit Card
Download Exam Notice