DRDO PXE Apprentice Application Form 2021
Post Update Date: 23 January 2021
Short Information: Defense Research & Development Organization (DRDO) Invites Offline Application Form For The Recruitment Post Of Apprentice In Proof & Experimental Establishment (PXE), Chandipur. Interested Candidates Read the Full Notification Before Apply.
Defence Research and Development Organization
DRDO PXE Apprentice Recruitment 2021
DRDO for Important Dates
- Application Start Date: 21-01-2021
- Application Last Date: 27-02-2021
DRDO for Application Fee
- Not Specified.
- Age as on: 01.01.2021
- Not Mentioned
- For Age Relaxation See Notification
Technician (Diploma) Apprentice :- Diploma In Relevant Engineering Branch.
▶ Technician (ITI) Apprentice:- ITI Pass In Related Trade.
▶ Eligibility Criteria :- Candidates For Technician (Diploma) Apprentice Must Have Registered Their Names At National Apprenticeship Training Scheme (NATS) Portal And Candidates For Technician (ITI) Apprentice Must Have Registered Their Names At National Apprenticeship Promotion Scheme (NAPS) Portal. Non-Registered Candidates Are Likely To Be Rejected.
The Fresh Pass Out Candidates (Passing Their Respective Courses In 2018, 2019 & 2020) Only Can Apply. Candidates With Post-Graduation Are Not Eligible To Apply.
Total Vacancy: 62 Post
Category Wise Vacancy Details
For Technician (Diploma) Apprentice
Electronics & Communications
Electronics & Instrumentations
For Technician (ITI) Apprentice
How to Apply
- Application form can downloaded from the website www.drdo.gov.in. Candidates are required to send scanned copies of their application along with desired document/ certificate in PDF format through e-mail only to [email protected]
- The Selection Board of PXE will go through the application and shortlist the candidates (as per the vacancies indicated above).
- Candidates will be selected strictly on the merit basis (percentage of marks of qualifying of marks of qualifying exam). In case of Tie, the marks of the lower qualifying examination will be considered. In case of further Tie, priority will be given marks obtained in the order of Math, Science & English in Class 10th exam.
- Only selected candidates will be informed through offer letter through e-mail.
Some Important Links
Stipend Per Month
- For Technician (Diploma) Apprentice: Rs.8000/-
- For Technician (ITI) Apprentice: Rs.7000/-